Mother's Day Gift Guide 2016
Mother's Day will be here in less than three weeks! Have you started to even think about what you're getting your mom, grandma, aunt, sister or the woman you consider your mom? I'm a huge last minute shopper, but this year, I put together I put together a few items that I think make perfect Mother's Day gifts or maybe they are just a few things I love and want:)
1. The "I love Mom" necklace from Dogeared Jewelry; I am obsessed with their jewelry and think this is the sweetest necklace for a little boy or girl to give their mom.
2. Grace sunglasses from Warby Parker; they are the classic pair of sunnies every woman should own in my opinion.
3. Emily McDowell makes my favorite cards and this card is perfect for that special friend who is just like a mother to you and makes you YOU!
4. This home fragrance gift set is for the mom that loves scenting her home with clean fragrances made by hand in California; available at PF Candle Co.
5. Yes, one of our own products:) But seriously, Kiele is our most popular fragrance and it's the scent you should be buying mom this year if she loves fresh, floral fragrances.
6. More jewelry, this time from another one of my favorite designers, Megan Auman. I am in love with these earrings and think they are another example of classics every woman should own.
7. And last, but not least, this beautiful hand painted silk scarf from Silk Scarves Takuyo. I just think it's a lovely scarf that would make someone very special very happy when they open up this gift.
That's all for now!