How is it fall already? No complaints here though, fall is my favorite time of year...sweaters, boots, and pumpkin anything and everything. (If loving pumpkin is basic, I'm as basic as can be and I'm totally okay with that!)
Here are a few goodies that are on my list of favorites for fall:
1. Matt & Nat make some of my absolute favorite bags and the best part of them is that they're vegan! I love this bag for fall; the color is gorgeous and it looks like it can hold all the things I insist on bringing with me!
2. Fall means candles to me and of course, it must be pumpkin-scented! Inner Child makes the perfect candle for fall...Pumpkin Pie Spice! It's a limited edition, so be sure to grab one before they sell out.
3. I may be a bit biased but our Tessa perfume is perfect for fall! Notes of almond, vanilla bean and lemon are blended together to create the ultimate sweater weather scent!
4. I love this bracelet from Shop Ubuntu and absolutely love the mission behind the company! Each purchase helps them sponsor 5 children at Gertrude's Orphanage in Port Au Prince in Haiti.
5. Is there anything better than the perfect red nail polish for fall? (Maybe just the perfect fragrance?) I love this color from Ella & Mila and will be wearing it for the rest of the year!
Thanks for reading!