Made in Queens Gift Ideas
The holidays are almost here (how is that possible!?!) and I thought it would be fun to put together a gift guide celebrating my fellow small business owners based in Queens!
1. Is there anything more New York than bodega cats? I don't think there is and I love, love, love this print from About A Cloud.
2. This classic NY coffee cup ornament from The Salvaged Sawhorse is the perfect gift for any New Yorker missing their hometown!
3. For the candle lover on your shopping list, Astrid Paper and Home makes absolutely beautiful candles and my favorite is Basic Witch because I am as basic as can be and proud!!
4. Soraya Designs creates the most gorgeous embroidery and this piece is one of my favorites! She also teaches workshops which would be an amazing gift as well!
5. And last but not least, this Cozy Up in New York ornament from R plus D Designs is ideal for any New Yorker's Christmas tree!
When doing your holiday shopping this year, try to include small businesses when shopping, I promise you, the CEOs of the big box stores does not do a happy dance when you shop there!
Have a wonderful week!